2013年3月23日星期六

s the dragonfly orde

The kind looks for spouse, they can be standing alone whole life, all offer oneself long lives to big absolute being rare Luo.
The love is a luxury goods to them, Gao Gao at up endure other people to respect of they in fact heart but lonely and matchless, have no anyone to dare to pursue them, and they also can the companion wear from cradle to the grave rare Luo.However one day, she suddenly discovered she to fall in love with rare Luo, funny of BE, rare Luo the absolute being Zhi of this legendary greatness have never condescended to come the human life to lead, and saint temple in also only a clay figure that hopes Luo is just.Since that day, beauty but again solitary of female offer sacrifices to and then will tell this clay figure of own words in the heart, the emotion in the heart gradual backlog, precipitate deep place at her heart.
Make her seek absolute being that not necessarily exists to fall in love?Even if the rare Luo is existent, but rare does the Luo how can and easily condescend to come the human life again.
But when she had ability reading to greatly predict by sorcery the spirit clan for printing, there is a secret in her heart, a who don't know as well of secret.
Make reference to this, the beautiful spirit female offers sacrifices to of have already rolled to fall a hot tears in the eyes, slide but next on my hand, feel weights in it, I profoundly realize the desire of her heart, she is to hope earnestly to become a common run of people to be similar and own own love!
But in the spirit clan under the strict system, who also timid defy.
What I could not control feelings stretches hand to lightly put on her tears, she didn't keep on saying and just took out to choke, weep over of be like a my daughter's child that didn't grow up, the helpless facial expression makes me feel that I just pushes away she has already deeply hurt her of heart.
I lightly hug her to go into a bosom, a hand at she green of long hair up fondle.
Although she didn't keep on saying, I have already known she heart of no one knows of the secret is what.
The spirit clan greatly predicts, great of absolute being Zhi rare the Luo will wake up to before send absolute being to make to replace oneself to help a spirit clan to re- seal to print devil at the devil and exercise the divine power of oneself's greatness, the spirit clan of the guide nobility alignment prosperity.But almost the absolute being make to is rare Luo oneself's incarnation solemnly.
Hereat, beautiful of female offer sacrifices to and then consign all hopes in the middle of greatly predicting, she whether not concerned devil will wake up, she care rare the Luo will deny advent, be she the first eye see be worked properly by the breeze to lead into spirit clan territory of I of time, imitate a similar of an electric current of Buddha her whole body of time, she several decades of long-cherished wish will soon carry out.
I became her only feelings can get off the heart of object.I deeply have mercy on this to look like strong spirit and make me feel that the injury that is any to her is all hard pardon to her pity.She has a good to listen name-moonlit night!
Don't know when I and her tongue already each other entwines together, the tongue of moonlit night sends forth a D orchid sort of thin joss-stick, clumsily of seek in at me, I tightly embrace her, in caressing of her back gentleness, the originally active passionate spirit female offers sacrifices to at my caress under, have some and lightly shiver, the smooth and delicate skin exudation orders some chicken skin pimple.
The cent of the lips, she such as a meek kitty hide in my bosom and attain a head to deeply cover up in my bosom, don't dare to dare to see any thing towards seeing, even not with me.I hold up that several near perfect faces and carefully appreciate.Is perfect the Jiao dimple having no time make me understand what call very attractive.
The double of the feel like star Mou eye tightly shuts, long long but the tiny curved eyelash often shiver, Gao stand of the bridge bottom has a scarlet color moist captivating and red lips, what I could not control feelings lowers the head such as the dragonfly order water sort from her double the lips once wiped, this simple of the action as well make to keep in mind medium beauty"the dither of Se Se".
Is unbearable one the waist limb holding stick in my bosom, the hands tightly hug me and fear this to be just a beautiful dream, and one loose hand will wake up from the dream world.
Wretchedness of the female offer sacrifices to already timid standing alonely face again future of living.Affair development of is so natural, breeze heavy rain is big, covered up the whole voices, we unbridled of vent our own feelings in the tree house, her weak body at tactfully under my body moan, "rains and winds" later on, she lies in my bosom to carefully pause for breath.
Outside is still rains and winds thunder and lightning, however inside the house but is matchless warmth.I caress her hair, was full of to matchlessly love to her in the heart, wretchedness of the girl living own first half all offer give spirit clan, but oneself have been living at standing alone with lonesome medium.
Probably because we are all aring matchless to the love to warmly keep Zhao and pursue, just tying up Mian, we all very matching with of tacit understanding the other party, imitating a Buddha us has been mutually familiar the years for a long time.
The spirit female offers sacrifices to what don't also say, the just quiet Fu is on my chest, but I know, she has already been not likely to leave me from this a moment, while I also ain't likely to allow her the life of one personal loneliness at this time and space in, I think me again many a responsibility, I want to use second half living to guard her, give she happiness, make her happy, sigh 1 in my heart, lower the head to hope her, discover her unexpectedly already fall asleep, the face stays what the Chang expected of joy.
I lightly smiled to smile, who will believe peacetime dignity, icy cold of spirit female's offering sacrifices to will peep out one pure such as the smiling face of little girl, this smiling face perhaps also will open for me.
I safely sleep to go and have no because of offer sacrifices to with spirit of relation but the rise betray the felling of blue Wei.Is contrary I compared to love blue Wei more formely, the spirit female offered sacrifices to make me know the true meaning of love, it made me understand to cherish, but blue Wei, was her to know that the occurrence offered sacrifices to the matter on the body at the female of spirit, I thought that she would take pleasure in becoming a good friend with her very much.
I want to protect them with my all liveses!I swear that any wild diagram wants to hurt their person, I make them be subjected to the strongest revenge!
This is I get into to sleep since this time and space of the most fragrant of once.The rains and winds gradually stopped down, dark cloud dissipation in invisible, the sky is clear to is like one noodles mirror, the light breeze slowly blows, and the raindrop remaining on the tree page changes into drop of water to keep on sinking into in the light breeze and constitutes a harmonious forest symphony.The moonlight re-appears the earth again and shines in glory quite forest.
I feel the bosom move a to move, immediately awake come over, subconscious of offer sacrifices to to hope to go toward the spirit female in the bosom, her that transparent big eyes just and full of silently conveyed tendernessly look at me, is as opposite as my vision at this time, two red cloud immediately rise to ascend her cheeks, and the head of the pendency goes right away.
A kind of atmosphere of oddity spreads in the house, I enjoy this kind of atmosphere very much and quietly enjoy.A long time, always the moonlit night that hasn't talked suddenly opened mouth, voice the forest after rain seem to be particularly young and delicate like the yellow oriole of valley, unexpectedly I am addicted to very much.
"The big prediction of spirit clan in betwixt a part once described absolute being to make after helping a spirit clan to pass through crisis, sealing to print devil door of breaking open the space to return to absolute being boundary."
The voice is light, but heavy if kill by lightning make I the heart first time Be fierce to jump, in brief of a words since make me surprised and let my surprise, however but again a firmness my decision, I want to bring back her.She didn't request me to stay and on the contrary told me greatly predict medium the absolute being make is how leave matter, this not that she doesn't love me, but she loves me too much, the but again knows that I want to leave to return to my own home town very much here, and her love to me outstrips herself really already, is completely unselfish.
I have no immediately ask she how to break open time and space leave here, I asked the doubt in the heart:"Three big elders, tell me the spirit clan greatly prediction in have never described absolute being to make is how leave here, why do they want to fool me?"
The moonlit night sighed a , the way of You You:"The thousand years that is a spirit clan greatly predict, from ex-ly and greatly offer sacrifices to for a long time at in the article of death ex- get the absolute being that the big absolute being hopes Luo of Yu but leave.The devil this time is a very rare strong devil, if he if climb to come up from the hell, everything of world will be demolished and guard his servant also is all very strong living creature, once in detail described their skills in the absolute being Yu, that is to make hard imagination of people of strong, beginning who didn't believe as well Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论